Skip to main content

A Plus...

There are hundreds of reasons why I have fallen in love with Athens, Georgia. A plus to all of those, is that I'm still close to Columbia. Last Friday, my dog Sam and I drove three hours back to Columbia to visit family. We enjoyed our short trip, as we came back to Athens Sunday evening. While I was home, I was able to see my mom and sister. I also got to visit with my grandma, uncle, and neighbors.

While it was great to see family, I can't leave out the other members! At home, we have two cats and two dogs in addition to Sam. Of course I was happy to see my other puppies, and so was Sam! It was great to be home; however, I was definitely looking forward to being back in Athens. I am lucky enough to say Athens has also become my home. And in many ways, it makes me feel even more at home.

Go Dawgs!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEC Championship: UGA vs. LSU

Saturday, December 7th, my dad and I went to the SEC Championship at the Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia. It was my first time at the stadium. The outcome was not what we had hoped, but we enjoyed cheering on the bulldogs! Go Dawgs!!

Savannah's in Town

Savannah and her boyfriend got to visit me from South Carolina over the weekend! I got to show them around downtown Athens, around campus, and the Sanford Stadium. Savannah got to ring the bell- which is a tradition after a Dawg win! I am so glad they got to visit. Go Dawgs!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Last night Sam and I arrived back to my mom's house in Blythewood, South Carolina. UGA's official break doesn't start until tomorrow, but luckily the two classes I had today were cancelled by our professors. I'm looking forward to being home all week and going back to Athens on Sunday. This week, I plan to see family of course, watch football, and visit with friends that I haven't seen since this summer! I'm so glad to be home with family and my house full of pets. I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving with their loved ones! Happy Thanksgiving and Go Dawgs!!